The NABF represents 22 Baptist denominations, unions, and mission societies in Canada and the U.S. with 19.8 million members and 55,000 congregations.
The diversity and unity of ministry within our membership is one of the core strengths of the North American Baptist Fellowship.
Interested in becoming a member?
Individuals, churches, denominations and other Baptist affiliated organizations can all become members of the NABF.
Here’s what membership offers:
As the regional body of the Baptist World Alliance, membership with the NABF connects you to a network of churches and denominations across the continent. Membership gives you access to:
- Fellowship with dozens of denominations, thousands of church leaders and millions of congregants across the US and Canada
- Resources and training opportunities
- Email newsletters from our General Secretary
- Collaborative networks in many specific relevant areas including:
- Planning, collaborating in supporting one another in Disaster Relief
- The NABF Scholars Collaboration, with access to expertise in a broad and relevant set of categories that are of impact in the church.
- A Creation Care network
Attend our Annual Meeting, where you can fellowship and meet with Baptist leaders from across the continent, hear inspiring and relevant speakers, and have access to topical networking groups and training sessions.
As an Associate Member of the North American Baptist Fellowship, we covenant with millions of Baptists worldwide to affirm the historical and Trinitarian Christian faith as expressed in Holy Scripture.
Annual Fee Structure*
- Individual $99
- Church $250 – $500+
- Seminary/College $250 – $1000+
*Larger groups may wish to contribute more; you may also choose to give in monthly installments.