The 2019 annual meeting of the North American Baptist Fellowship will be January 14-16 in Orlando, Florida, USA. The gathering will start at noon on Monday (the 14th) and end with lunch on Wednesday (the 16th). The conference fee is $150 per person.
The meeting will be at the Residence Inn Orlando at Seaworld. You can secure the special NABF rate of $119 plus tax per room/night by contacting Sabine at LetsUTravel: email@example.com or 866-291-7809. The booking deadline is December 05. 2018.
We have also established discount rates for the meeting with Delta & United airlines, as well as for car rentals. Please contact Sabine for more information.
We will be engaging the following topics:
- Disaster Relief: current stories, available resources, opportunities for networking
- Grant Writing: Acquisition of grants and financial support
- "Fresh Expressions" and other hopeful signs of creative church starts and replanting.
- Multi-perspective views on Leadership
- Unpacking the evangelism and conversion narrative; being faithful to the gospels and the model of the incarnation
- The Angela Project: learning through education, vivid discussion and examples of collaboration that marks the 400th anniversary of Angela, the first slave in the United States
- And the sharing of many of God's stories in our midst